Registration & Enrollment Information


Each school has a primary attendance boundary.  Use this link to see which school attendance boundary your address falls into:  Which school will my child attend?

Families are welcome to apply for a transfer to a school other than the one listed as their primary.  RCAS offers Open Enrollment into our District, and Personal Transfers between schools within our District.  Check to see if the Online Transfer Request Form is available or use the links above to find out more.

For new families living within Corral Drive’s attendance boundary, please call our office at 605-394-6789 to begin registration.  You will need to create a Skyward Family Access account to complete the online registration forms.  You will also need to supply copies of your child’s birth certificate, Social Security card, immunization records, and proof of address to the school.


For new Kindergarten: your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which they will attend.


Kindergarten Registration, Screening, and Enrollment:


We will have kindergarten online sign-up for the 2024-2025 school year March 1st starting at 7:30am. Kindergarten sign-up will be an online form at After you complete your sign-up you will receive confirmation with steps to complete the registration process. You will not need any documents to fill out this form. We only have 75 spots for kindergarten so make sure you sign up on March 1st at 7:30am.

We will reach out to parents about kindergarten screening after March 10th.


Screening is not required, but strongly recommended. Even if your child does not participate in screening, you will still need to complete their registration online.

Online registration IS required and will need to be completed through your Skyward Family Access account. If you do not already have an account, please see the link above to create one.

Enrollment will require copies of your child’s birth certificate, social security card, immunization records, proof of residency. These documents can be emailed to our office ( or they can be dropped off for us to make copies. Enrollment will not be complete until these documents are provided.


Please call our office at 605-394-6789 with any questions!